Saturday, August 14, 2010

Even More "Butterfly" Advertising!

Again, more effort has been put into advertising for "Butterfly", a sci-fi webseries that I'm currently working with. As with every other production I've done, I've taken on the task of advertising it. So, I did what any normal person would do. I called EVERY RADIO STATION IN THE CITY! Even though I'm currently waiting for a few to respond, I have had two so far that have booked us for interviews! Here they are :)

The Moose FM (106.3): August 17th @ 1030am
Fox FM (102.0): August 25th @ 915am

So if you're in the North Bay area, PLEASE LISTEN! It should be epic!

We're planning to have Matti (director/writer/star), Blake (lead actor) and myself (lead actor) at these interviews if possible, so not only will you be hearing about it, you'll be hearing us talk about our characters, our personal feelings about the show and so much more! So please, tune in!

___________________________________

Please remember to check out www.findthebutterfly.com! Episode 1 is already up, and so is the trailer. Episode 2 is slated to launch on August 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment