Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Butterfly" Advertising!

Well. Today I woke up to an amazing surprise. But here's the backstory!

I'm currently on Twitter (yes...I said it was stupid, then got into it). Last night, I posted on Twitter that the trailer for "Butterfly" was up and running on the website. One of my followers, who happens to be a Radio DJ for my home town, went and saw it, loved it then emailed me. He told me that he wanted me to write him a big long speel about the whole thing because he wants to talk about it on the radio tomorrow morning.

How do I put this mildly . . . I PISSED MY FREAKING PANTS!

I didn't ask him to do it for me, but I'm so happy he wanted to! Now I get to wake up tomorrow and record it on the computer so everyone else can hear it :D YAY!

SO EXCITED!!!

If you're interested in listening, please go to CJKL (www.cjklfm.com) and there should be a button right on the main page saying "Listen Online". You will need WINAMP to listen to it...but it offers a download :D 730AM PEOPLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment